Mornington Peninsula Wines & Delights Chartered Tour
From $252 per personBook now
- Enjoy scenic views along the coastline of Victoria to Mornington Peninsula
- Taste superb regional gourmet food
- Stop for lunch at one of the delightful wineries and sample fantastic Pinot Noir and Chardonnay wines
- Taste handmade cheese and decadent chocolate
- Travel to Arthurs Seat Lookout
Located just over 1-hour's drive from Melbourne, Mornington Peninsula is a magnificent wine region of more than 170 wineries, and boasting a huge variety of natural and manmade attractions. Nowhere in Australia are the vineyards back-dropped by such breathtaking seascapes.
The climate and rich soil have combined to make the Peninsula one of Australia's great Pinot Noir and Chardonnay regions. Enjoy great views as you drive along the coastline. Then, sample some of the exquisite regional gourmet produce. Travel to the highest point on the Peninsula at Arthurs Seat Lookout, and savor superb panoramic views.
Enjoy a tasty lunch at a delightful winery, and sample fantastic wines at other wineries. Tuck into locally produced cheeses and decadent handmade chocolates made from fresh local ingredients.
- Morning tea
- Cheese, wine and chocolate tasting
- Personal expenses
Meeting point: Melbourne Day Tour Centre, Federation Square (corner Russell Street & Flinders Street), Melbourne 3000. Free hotel-pick up from selected hotels available on request
Product ID: 25112