See some of Australia's most famous native animals at Moonlit Sanctuary. Come watch animal shows and presentations of the sanctuary's inhabitants, including kangaroos, koalas, Tasmanian devils, pythons and more!
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
550 Tyabb-Tooradin Rd, Pearcedale, Victoria, 3912, AustraliaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Admission is from 9:30 AM daily - visitors may stay until the park closes at 4 PM
- Free keeper presentations and shows occur every 30 minutes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved
- The park is wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates in all weather conditions - please dress appropriately
- Please note the park is 50 minutes from the city center and you will need to make your own way there