Explore the Yarra Valley from Melbourne. Savour the wines at two wineries, eat a gourmet lunch with a glass of wine, taste gin at Four Pillars, and finish up with a cold glass at a craft brewery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Important: Please meet in front of Arts Centre Melbourne at 9:00am. We aim to depart at 9:15am sharp. Latecomers or no-shows can't be refunded. Address: Arts Centre Melbourne 100 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- ID card, copy accepted
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The itinerary and timing for this activity may change however we will let you know beforehand
- Please note that passengers must refrain from consuming food and hot drinks (e.g. coffee) on board the bus
- This tour operates with a maximum of 20 passengers, and the maximum number of people per booking is 8 people
- It cannot be guaranteed that groups larger than 8 will be accommodated on the same vehicle