Experience Yarra Valley on a tour from Melbourne. Enjoy wine tastings from 3 hand-picked wineries, a 2-course lunch with a glass at a winery, beer and cider tastings, and a chocolate factory visit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet in front of Arts Centre Melbourne at 8:45am. We aim to depart at 9:00am sharp. Latecomers or no-shows can't be refunded. Address: Arts Centre Melbourne 100 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The itinerary and timing for this activity may change without notice
- Please note that passengers must refrain from consuming food and hot drinks on board the bus
- This tour operates with a maximum of 20 passengers, and the maximum number of people per booking is 8
- It cannot be guaranteed that groups larger than 8 will be accommodated on the same vehicle
- Note: There are Flies in Australia in Summer! Please don't pick this tour if you let some flies upset you.
- Note: It can actually be Hot/Sunny in Summer! Please don't pick this tour if you cannot tolerate the heat and alcohol.
- Note: Avoid disappointment by understanding the schedule and inclusions of this tour! Contact us for more information about this tour and we'll gladfully help