Discover the best craft beer breweries Melbourne's inner suburbs have to offer on an evening tour. Enjoy a gourmet pizza dinner, multitudes of beer tasters and the insights of a professional guide.
What to Expect
Forget the winery tour model – these tours are about generous tastings and soaking up the atmosphere of each different venue with a glass of your favourite tipple.
This relaxed touring, coupled with a wide range of partners, ensures that there are numerous different venues with different products and atmospheres at your disposal.
The itinerary will be shaped according to the season, day of the week, what speciality products are available, traffic and big events, the weather and venue constraints.
So rather than a detailed, minute-by-minute itinerary, here are some of the stops you ma visit each tour:
The Crafty (James) Squire:
Enjoy a very generous tasting paddle from their beer and cider line-up (includes all seasonal/speciality beers) at this inner city brewpub.
Temple Brewery has a wonderful range of core beers, plus they dabble in one-off, single batch and collaboration beers with other brewers and even suggestions from their fans.
Moon Dog Brewery:
This is where the tour starts to get wild as you sample the amazing, weird and wacky creations that Moon Dog Brewery is famous for.
Two Birds Brewery:
Started by Danielle and Jayne (the two birds) this brewery has a fantastic range of sessionable beers and interesting single batch creations to try.
This beer hall and live music venue in Melbourne's inner north is home to one of the most impressive tap lists found in Australia.
- Breweries and craft beer venues around Melbourne's inner suburb
- Enjoy a gourmet pizza dinner
- Tasting sessions, paddles and complimentary drinks
- A knowledgeable tour guide
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• You must be over 18 years of age to participate in this activity
• The gourmet lunch can cater to vegans, vegetarians and most allergies
• This is a small group tour for no more than 13 people
• For groups of 7 or more, the tour operator kindly ask that you book a private tour so as to not unfairly unbalance the group
• With dozens of beer styles and seasonal brews coupled with a large variety of gins, apple, pear and blueberry ciders, wines, sparklings and ports this tour is fantastic for beer lovers and non-beer lovers alike (most stops have a mix of drinks available)
• The tour guides are fun-loving, alcohol guru’s who will take you on a journey through the entertaining history of drinking