Journey from Melbourne to Adelaide via the Great Ocean Road and the Grampians National Park for two days of discovery, culture, wildlife, waterfalls and scenic vistas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Guests are asked to meet the bus outside the front of the Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, on the corner of Market St, at 7:35 AM. Please do not wait inside as you may miss the bus, the vehicle will park on the Market St side of the Immigration Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Reusable water bottle
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Accommodation is based on per person twin share. If you require your own room, please select 'Single Room' as option
- Children 17 years and under must stay in private accommodation with a legal guardian or adult
- A moderate to advanced level of fitness is required to complete the walks