Journey from Melbourne to Adelaide via the Great Ocean Road and the Grampians National Park for two days of discovery, culture, wildlife, waterfalls and scenic vistas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- World Famous Great Ocean Road - 12 Apostles & Loch Ard Gorge.
- Native Australian Wildlife.
- Grampians National Park.
- Mackenzie Falls & Scenic Lookouts.
- Experience Aboriginal Culture.
- 1-night accommodation in Halls Gap
- National park entry fees
- 1 breakfast
- Guided bush walks (approximately 2 kilometers total)
- Wildlife sightings
- Expert driver and commentary
- Other meals
- Personal expenses
- Children under 6 years
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, on the corner of Market St, at 7:35 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Reusable water bottle
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Accommodation is based on per person twin share. If you require your own room, please select 'Single Room' as option
- Children 17 years and under must stay in private accommodation with a legal guardian or adult
- A moderate to advanced level of fitness is required to complete the walks