Explore Melbourne's Sports Precinct on foot with a local guide who will uncover why Melbourne has been voted the Sports Capital of the Decade. Take a 3.5-hour walking tour which also includes a guided tour of the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your tour host will be on foot and wearing a Melbourne Sports Tours uniformOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please wear weather-appropriate, comfortable walking shoes and clothing
- This approximately 9km tour includes stairs and steep footbridges, therefore, a moderate level of fitness is required
- In the event of inclement weather, your tour may be postponed or cancelled, and you will be offered a full refund or an alternative date
- Please note: With the exception of the Melbourne Cricket Ground, this tour does not include entry into any of the venues mentioned
- A minimum of 4 guests in order for this tour to take place