Melbourne Sports Lovers Morning Tour
- Drive along Melbourne's F1 Grand Prix circuit
- Take a tour of Melbourne Cricket Ground, Australian Open Tour, or the Australian Sports Museum
- Enjoy lunch in the city's docklands precinct
Visit the venues that have hosted some of Australia’s favorite sporting events. Explore Flemington Race Course, home of the Melbourne Cup, the horse race that stops the nation. Drive through the Commonwealth Games athlete’s village and around Albert Park, on the Melbourne F1 Grand Prix Circuit.
Choose from the following options: take a tour behind the scenes at the Melbourne Cricket Ground, visit the Australian Open arena , or explore the Australian Sports Museum. At all venues you will have access to the exclusive member areas and media centers. Following your tour, lunch is included at the city's docklands precinct.
- Visit to Flemington Racecourse
- Lap of the F1 Grand Prix circuit
- Tour of the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Australian Open, or Australian Sports Museum (depending on option chosen)
- Morning tea
- Children under 8 years
Prepare for the activity
Tour departs at 8:30 AM from Melbourne Day Tour Centre, Russell Street Extension, Melbourne (behind Federation Square). Look for the “MST” logo on the bus and shirt/jacket of your guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes