Go behind the scenes at the venues that host Melbourne's international sporting events. Experience the F1 Grand Prix circuit then tour the Melbourne Cricket Ground, the Australian Open, or the state-of-the-art Australian Sports Museum followed by lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Drive along Melbourne's F1 Grand Prix circuit
- Take a tour of Melbourne Cricket Ground, Australian Open Tour, or the Australian Sports Museum
- Enjoy lunch in the city's docklands precinct
- Visit to Flemington Racecourse
- Lap of the F1 Grand Prix circuit
- Tour of the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Australian Open, or Australian Sports Museum (depending on option chosen)
- Morning tea
- Children under 8 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A minimum of 4 people are required for this tour to operate. Single bookings are accepted.