Go behind the scenes at the venues that host Melbourne's international sporting events. Experience the F1 Grand Prix circuit then tour the Melbourne Cricket Ground, the Australian Open, or the state-of-the-art Australian Sports Museum followed by lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Tour departs at 8:30 AM from Melbourne Day Tour Centre, Russell Street Extension, Melbourne (behind Federation Square). Look for the “MST” logo on the bus and shirt/jacket of your guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A minimum of 4 people are required for this tour to operate. Single bookings are accepted.