Enjoy a walking tour through Melbourne's unique sporting precinct. Learn the history of the city’s sporting culture, take a special private tour of the Melbourne Cricket Ground, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
We meet outside the Yarra River Ferry ticket booths behind Transport Bar, at the start of Princes Bridge, which passes over the Yarra River. Your guide will be playing with some form of sporting equipment!Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes