A Phillip Island penguin and nature experience focusing on wildlife, conservation, and rugged natural scenery. The tour culminates in the world-famous little penguin parade in the early evening.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
Pick up will be from the Travelodge on Southbank - the exact time will be advised the day before (between 10:00-11:00 AM April - October, and 12:00-1:30 PM Mid October - March)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- QR Code check-in and proof of double vaccination are required at the Penguin Parade