Spend a day engaging with Australian wildlife and exploring the diverse coastline of Phillip Island on a bus tour. Watch little penguins waddle across the shores of Summerland Bay in the evening.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Immigration Museum in Melbourne. Departure time varies during the year based on daylight savings hours and the season in order to maximize the sunset experience.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Reusable water bottle
- Oversize luggage
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- Children's ticket prices apply for children aged up to 12 years
- Infants aged 0 to 4 are not permitted to travel on adult laps and must be safely seated in a child protective seat. Infant protective seats are free of charge and must be requested at the time of booking
- Due to the fact that the tour operates with small-group vehicles with limited storage facilities, strollers, wheelchairs, prams, or pushers can not be accommodated on this tour
- No photography or filming is permitted at the Penguin Parade
- Travel insurance is highly recommended
- The Tour returns to Melbourne between 8:30 - 9:30 PM during the winter months and between 11 PM - 12 AM during the summer months