Melbourne Laneways Tour
- Explore Melbourne's unique laneways with a local guide
- Discover hidden shops and galleries off the beaten track
- Admire the architecture and street art as you learn about the city
On this unique walking tour of Melbourne you’ll get a feel for the city that only comes with spending time with a knowledgeable local.
During the small-group tour, experience a mix of history, architecture, street art, galleries, shops, interesting stories, and more.
- Coffee stop
- Tour guide
Prepare for the activity
St Paul's Cathedral, Melbourne, Flinders Ln & Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia. Meet on the front walkway of the church between the main Flinders St entrance and the side door on Swanston St. The guide will be carrying a yellow bag with the local supplier's name on.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Controlled pedestrian crossings are used at all times except when crossing small laneways where you have to look out for your own safety
• This is a walking tour so be sure to wear suitable footwear
• Those with disabilities or families with children younger than 13 years of age can be catered for on a private tour