Discover Melbourne as you explore its laneways with a local guide. View street art, stop at quirky cafés, and learn about the origins of the city and its historic buildings on a guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
St Paul's Cathedral, Melbourne, Flinders Ln & Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia. Meet on the front walkway of the church between the main Flinders St entrance and the side door on Swanston St. The guide will be carrying a yellow bag with the local supplier's name on.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All guides are qualified in first aid at Level 2, but please make known if you have any outstanding health issues
- Controlled pedestrian crossings are used at all times except when crossing small laneways where you have to look out for your own safety
- This is a walking tour so be sure to wear suitable footwear
- Those with disabilities or families with children younger than 13 years of age can be catered for on a private tour