Melbourne Lanes & Arcades Tour with LunchProduct ID: 11857
From $95 per personBook now
- Discover more than 30 unique stores hidden away from the usual tourist trail
- Learn about Melbourne's rich architectural heritage and ever changing streetscapes
- Indulge in a chocolate tasting during morning tea or coffee
- End with an unaccompanied bistro lunch and free glass of wine
Traveling in small groups for a more intimate experience, discover locations that you would probably not find on your own. Melbourne can be secretive about its favourite spots for food, art, fashion and wine, and it takes a passionate local to share the hidden gems.
That passionate local is on hand for this morning tour, revealing amazing local designers and specialty retailers. You will discover more than 30 stores, and its not all fashion! You'll also receive a fantastic goodie bag, with a fabulous shopping guide, a city map, and seaonal special offers.
During the tour, you will pause for morning tea or coffee with a chocolate tasting, and end the tour with a bistro lunch, including a complimentary glass of wine.
- Morning tea or coffee
- Bistro lunch with glass of wine
- Goodie bag with city map, special offers and local information
The tour starts from Federation Square, Melbourne City. Meet in front of Time Out Café in Federation Square (café opposite Flinders Street Station with LARGE Orange umbrellas), corner of Flinders Street & Swanston Street (Open in Google Maps)
• The tours are small and intimate, with a maximum of 8 people per tour
• This tour operates in all weather conditions. Umbrellas are provided for rainy days
• Tour operates 6 days a week, Monday-Saturday. Tours do not run on Sundays or Public Holidays
• The cancellation policy is the following:
- More than 7 days in advance: 10% of original fee
- 2-7 days in advance: 50% of tour cost
- 48 hours in advance or less: refunds will not be available
Product ID: 11857