Experience the world-famous Great Ocean Road with tales of shipwrecks and years past, panoramic vistas around every corner and of course the best views of the majestic and iconic 12 Apostles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Immigration Museum at 7:35 AM. Alternatively, if you wish to change your pickup location please contact the activity proivder.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
- Reusable water bottle
- Rain gear
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This terrain is not suitable for mobility-impaired travelers, wheelchairs, walkers, or strollers
- Infants aged 0 to 4 are not permitted to travel on adult laps and must be safely secured within a
- child protective seat. They are free of charge and must be requested at the time of booking
- 1 bag weighing 5-7 kg is allowed per person due to limited storage space in the vehicle
- The activity provider reserves the right to alter the route or itinerary schedule during seasonal weather fluctuations and/or during park closures