Melbourne CBD Street Art Tour
- Discover hidden laneways, artworks, and graffitis from famous street artists all around melbourne
- Learn about the stories behind the art
- Find alleyways and hidden treasures you would have missed without this tour
- Get to know the actual artists at the artists studio warehouse
- Enjoy some delicious refreshments from nearby food markets
The tour finishes at the famous Blender Studios where you will be treated to an exclusive studio tour and be able to meet the artists and see them at work in our huge art studio warehouse.
A gourmet selection of market fresh produce, beer, wine and softdrinks are provided as you wander through this incredible space. The tour route will be modified and updated regularly, considering the ever-changing nature of Street Art.
- Street art tour and guide
- Light refreshments at the end of the tour
- Other food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at ACMI, the front entrance on Flinders St. You should be able to see across the road to St Paul's Cathedral. Your tour guide will be next to the big ACMI sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear