Start your day drifting silently aloft it in a hot air balloon over Melbourne or the Yarra Valley and then relax with a full day touring and wine tasting in the Yarra Valley.
What to Expect
A spectacular way to see the best of the Yarra Valley, by hot air balloon. Combine a flight and wine tour, a perfect way to spend a day in the Yarra Valley. Let the breeze usher you in a hot air balloon along corridors of grape vines and over the Yarra River as you take in breathtaking views of mountains that surround the spectacular valley. These breathtaking views change with the seasons and are especially awe inspiring when taken in from a vantage of 3,000 feet. Enjoy a sense of timelessness and adventure, combined with the comfort of knowing you are in safe and expert hands.
Enjoy a delicious champagne breakfast before meeting your next group and enjoying a day in the vineyards of the Yarra Valley.
Winery tours have never been so much fun! This full-day tour takes in some of Victoria's best wineries in the stunning region of the Yarra Valley, just an hour’s drive from Melbourne.
Begin by learning the art of the swirl, sniff, and slurp from your expert wine guide, and then try a range of cellar door tastings. Move on to lunch at the next venue and enjoy a winery restaurant meal with a glass of wine.
In the afternoon you’ll travel through the gorgeous scenery to a smaller boutique winery for some tastings and finish the day at Domaine Chandon, the Australian house of the legendary Moet & Chandon. Tour the facilities and relax at the cellar door with a glass of famous bubbly. Return to Melbourne having had an unforgettable day out in the Yarra Valley. Return to Melbourne by 4.30pm - 5pm.
- Central Melbourne CBD hotel pick-up prior to Yarra Valley Balloon Flight
- 1-hour Balloon Flight in the Yarra Valley
- Delicious champagne breakfast
- Wine tasting at 4 premium wineries including Domaine Chandon
- A wine expert as your guide
- An a La Carte Lunch at Balgownie Estate accompanied by a glass of the estate’s wine
- Drop-off at central locations in Melbourne CBD after the wine tour
Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• If your balloon flight is cancelled due to inclement weather, your Wine Tour will proceed as scheduled