Explore diverse and multicultural Footscray with its rich history and try a Vietnamese Banh Mi and Sicilian Cannoli as you discover the incredible local community here.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Outside Footscray Railway Station, 37 Irving Street, Footscray, VIC 3011 (at the bottom of main concourse steps ) Google maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/cK9yJ1KtzALXibRP9Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is carbon neutral, operated by a B Corp certified company committed to using travel as a force for good.
- The price of the tour includes a $1 donation per person to the local community organizations visited on the tour
- This is a child-friendly tour and children under the age of 6 may join the tour free of charge, but please let us know at the time of booking
- This tour can accommodate most dietary restrictions if notified in advance
- In the event that one of the planned venues will not be able to accommodate the group, a suitable alternative will be offered