Within moments of departing Melbourne’s cultural arts precinct, you will cruise through Melbourne’s picturesque gardens and sporting arenas. Cruise past multiple famous places such as Melbourne Cricket Ground and the Royal Botanical Gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Departure point is: Berth No 2, Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct Landing, Lower Promenade, located at the rear of Langham Hotel, Southgate.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Passengers may bring a small amount of snacks and drinks onto the boat, but please note there are no tables on board for dining
- The cruise direction and timetable are subject to tidal conditions and river closures
- The boat is completely enclosed and windowed so that passengers won't be subject to the elements. This means you can enjoy the tour in rain, hail or shine
- The tour returns to the original departure point approximately 1 hour after your departure