Melbourne: City Highlights Half-Day TourProduct ID: 25108
From US$54.11 per personBook now
- Visit the most famous landmarks in Melbourne on this half-day city highlights tour
- See Melbourne's Town Hall, St. Paul's Cathedral, and Flinders Street Station
- Check out the beach and café cultures of St Kilda and Williamstown
- Enjoy stunning views over the city from the Eureka Skydeck 88
- Wander the Fitzroy Gardens and Royal Botanic Gardens
- Discover Melbourne Cricket Ground and Queen Victoria Market
Travel over the West Gate Bridge which spans over the mighty Yarra River, then visit other Melbourne icons including the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne University, and Queen Victoria Market; the largest open-air market in the Southern Hemisphere.
See some of Melbourne's most beautiful green spaces including the world-renowned Royal Botanic Gardens, Fitzroy Gardens, and Flagstaff Gardens.
Then soar up the amazing Eureka Skydeck 88 for superb views over the city and its surrounding areas. This gives you ample time to enjoy the fantastic views in all directions.
- Admission to Eureka Skydeck
- Personal expenses
Meeting point: Melbourne Day Tour Centre, Federation Square Corner Russell Street & Flinders Street, Melbourne 3000. We also offer free hotel pick-up from selected hotels. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 25108