Travel the Great Ocean Road, over 200 kilometers of spectacular coastline with jaw-dropping ocean views and ancient rainforests. Visit the iconic 12 apostles, explore beaches, and spot wild koalas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St (on the corner of Market St) at 7:35 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Reusable water bottle
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
- Mobility scooters
- Alcohol and drugs
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Child seats can be provided free of charge upon request for infants aged 0-3 years
- Travelers will need to provide a contact number to assist during morning pickups.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your departure time and location so you do not miss the bus.
- Customers are not required to print out booking vouchers prior to travel