Experience one of Australia’s most scenic roads on a 10-hour small group tour of the Great Ocean Road from Melbourne. Drive a picturesque section of the National Heritage road, and visit icons like Gibson's Steps, Loch Ard Gorge and the 12 Apostles.
What to Expect
Drive a section of the spectacular Great Ocean Road, and experience one of the world’s most beautiful natural secrets for a day you will always remember.
Travel from Melbourne city center by minibus (maximum 24 passengers) for a more personalized service. Your driver-guide boasts extensive local knowledge, and will help to point out the best sights in Victoria. Journey along the coastline, enjoying breathtaking views at every twist and turn.
See wide beaches with uninterrupted views, and the lush rainforest of the Otway Ranges. Drive west through Geelong, Victoria’s 2nd largest city, before heading south through the coastal township of Lorne and Apollo Bay. Look out for native wildlife, such as koala and birds in their natural habitats.
Stop for a café style lunch at the Kennett River. Continue to the world famous limestone rock stacks of the 12 Apostles. Admire Loch Ard Gorge at the western end of the Great Ocean Road.
Your last stop will be the cliffs of Gibsons Steps, named after the staircase that leads down the cliffs to a stretch of golden sand beach.
- All park entrance fees
- Café lunch (sunset tour only)
- Tea, coffee and biscuits
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please wear appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, and bring snacks and bottled water
• Transportation is by modern, air-conditioned minibus (maximum 24 passengers)
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Infants and children less than 4 years of age are not permitted on this tour
• Only small carry-on bags are allowed on the vehicle (up to 5 kilograms)
• There is a courtesy pick-up and drop off available for most inner city hotels. Please provide hotel details on booking