Tour the spectacular Great Ocean Road on an award-winning full-day trip from Melbourne. The small, personalized eco tours take in all the icons of the famous road trip, including the 12 Apostles. Enjoy free on board Wi-Fi as you travel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please select to be picked up from one of the following hotels: • The Windsor Hotel (111 Spring Street) • Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens (380 William Street) • Rendezvous Hotel (328 Flinders Street) • Crown Promenade Hotel (8 Whiteman Street) • The Victoria Hotel (215 Little Collins Street) • The Savoy Hotel (630 Little Collins Street) You must contact the tour operator directly to arrange and confirm pickup, this information will not be supplied on your voucher.
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Vehicles hold a maximum of 24 passengers
- For those guests who do not want to take the optional helicopter ride over the Shipwreck Coast, an alternative stop is possible at Gibsons Steps. Here guests can descend the steps to Gibsons Beach below for beach level views of two of the Twelve Apostles
- Please note that the Maits Rest Rainforest Walk will be closed for 3 months from March to May 2019. During this time, all boardwalks will be renewed, to ensure the ongoing safety of the location. During this period, you will be visiting Melba Gully for an alternative rainforest experience.