Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island 2-Day Tour
From $215 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceA courtesy transfer from selected inner city hotels to the departure point at 570 Flinders Street is available on request
- Travel through Victoria’s second largest city Geelong and Victoria’s prime agricultural land
- See the spectacular 12 Apostles
- Take in the luscious surrounds of the Otway Rainforest
- Visit iconic Split Point Lighthouse at Aireys Inlet
- Catch the morning ferry from picturesque Queenscliff to Sorrento on the Mornington Peninsula
- Encounter Australia’s wildlife at Moonlit Sanctuary
- Watch the famous Penguin Parade as hundreds of little penguins make their way across the beach and go home for the night
The spectacular Great Ocean Road is one of Australia’s most popular destinations.
Experience and enjoy the breathtaking coastline in a small group. Every twist and turn exposes you to stretches of broad, uninterrupted beaches, dramatic coastlines, and the lush rainforest of the Otway Ranges. All of this remarkable scenery provides an amazing postcard backdrop for all your memories. This is a day that will be etched in your memory forever.
Travel west through Victoria’s second largest city Geelong, before heading south through the coastal township of Lorne, Apollo Bay, before visiting the iconic Split Point Lighthouse at Aireys Inlet. There are plenty of opportunities to see the native wildlife in it's natural habitat including koalas and a variety of birds at Kennett River.
Enjoy a rainforest walk in the Otway Ranges, before arriving at the world famous limestone rock stacks, the 12 Apostles, and Loch Ard Gorge on the western end of the Great Ocean Road.
The last stop is Gibson’s Step, before heading to overnight accommodation on the Bellarine Peninsula.
Day 2: Penguin Parade Afternoon Wildlife Tour (B)
Catch the morning ferry from the picturesque Queenscliff to Sorrento on the Mornington Peninsula and see the famous Bathing Boxes at Portsea and the amazing views from Murrays Lookout.
Encounter Australia's wildlife with a guided walk at Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park. A fantastic experience not to be missed.
Visit Seal Rocks and the Nobbies. Stroll along the boardwalk and enjoy spectacular views along Phillip Island's rugged south coast. Experience the world famous Penguin parade at dusk and witness hundreds of Little Penguins cross Summerland Beach on their way home for the night. A truly must-see experience.
B= inlcudes Breakfast, D= includes Dinner
- Meals as indicated
- Shared Accommodation and linen (bring own towel and toiletries)
- All park entrance fees
- Queenscliff to Sorrento ferry ride
- Friendly and informative tour guide
570 Flinders Street. Melbourne. Vic. 3000 (Open in Google Maps)
• These tours are conducted in modern air-conditioned minibuses (24 people maximum)
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Due to the travel aspects of this tour, infants/children less than 4 years of age ar not permitted on this tour
• Only small carry bags allowed (5kg luggage limit)
• Courtesy pick-up/drop off from most inner city hotels available upon request. Please advise of hotel accommodation at time of booking
Product ID: 48628