Experience the spectacular beauty of the Grampians National Park on a full-day tour from Melbourne. Discover a nature lover's paradise of amazing views, waterfalls, native wildlife, and much more. Learn about the famous “Eureka Rebellion” and gold rush.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please select to be picked up from one of the following hotels: • The Windsor Hotel (111 Spring Street, at 7:10 AM) • Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens (380 William Street, at 7:20 AM) • The Victoria Hotel (215 Little Collins Street, at 7:30 AM) • The Savoy Hotel (630 Little Collins Street, at 7:40 AM) • Rendezvous Hotel (328 Flinders Street, at 7:50 AM) • Crown Promenade Hotel (8 Whiteman Street, at 7:55 AM) You must contact the tour operator directly to arrange and confirm pickup, this information will not be supplied on your voucher.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- There are 6 possible pick-up locations. You will be able to give your preferred location at check-out
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible. This tour is not recommended for guests with mobility challenges