Experience what life was like during the Great Gold Rush of the 1850s on a day tour to Sovereign Hill from Melbourne. Pan for gold, explore an underground gold mine, and watch gold bars being made.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Motion sickness prevention
- Insect repellent
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- - Meals are not included in the itinerary but stops can be made at dining areas. It is recommended to bring your own meals if you have special dietary requirements
- - Additional activities within the town are paid for on the day of the activity
- - The actual departure time is based on the previous day's message(one day), please be sure to check the pre-departure notice.