Immerse yourself in The Grampians, a series of rugged mountain ranges, on a tour departing from Melbourne. Spot an abundance of kangaroos, emus, and native animals on a scenic guided bush walk.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meet outside the museum, at the corner of Market Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Reusable water bottle
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please bring extra cash for lunch
- Entrance fees to the National Park is included in the ticket price