Covering all the highlights of the Great Ocean Road on day 1, wake up the following morning nestled in the heart of the Grampians National Park. Prepare yourself for a tour filled with nature, adventure and discovery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, corner of Market St, Melbourne at 7:35am. Your guide and bus will be waiting for you on Market St, on the east side of the Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for infants or children 5 years old and under.
- Children aged between 6 and 17 years old must stay in private accommodation, accompanied by a legal guardian or adult.
- Please provide all the full names of those travelling on tour, along with any special dietary requirements or food allergies.