Enjoy this wildlife day tour to Phillip Island. See the colourful Brighton Beach Boxes and hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies at Moonlit Sanctuary. Then visit Phillip Island to see the little penguins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, Chinese, Hindi, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Thai, Vietnamese
- Pickup included
- Please select to be picked up from one of the following hotels: • The Windsor Hotel (111 Spring Street, at 11:10 AM) • Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens (380 William Street, at 11:20 AM) • The Victoria Hotel (215 Little Collins Street, at 11:30 AM) • The Savoy Hotel (630 Little Collins Street, at 11:40 AM) • Rendezvous Hotel (328 Flinders Street, at 11:50 AM) • Crown Promenade Hotel (8 Whiteman Street, at 11:55 AM) You must contact the tour operator directly to arrange and confirm pickup, this information will not be supplied on your voucher.
Select participants and date
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Your pickup time may be different from the official start time. The start time refers to the very first pickup time on the pickup run. Your specific pickup time will be confirmed after your booking is completed