Roam the vineyards of the Yarra Valley just 1-hour from Melbourne. Sniff, slurp, and taste some of the finest wines, and delight your taste buds with lunch at the award-winning Train Trak vineyard. Taste wine at Domaine Chandon, and De Bortoli's.
What to Expect
Get a full-bodied immersion into the world of wine in the heart of the vineyard-strewn Yarra Valley. Enjoy the romantic landscape, treat your palate to a few of the best wines around, and taste the powerful flavors of simple Australian cuisine.
Your day begins with a guided tour of the winemaking facilities at the famous Domaine Chandon estate. Learn the processes behind producing wine, and taste a glass or 2 of the good stuff along with some nibbles.
The next stop is the Train Trak vineyard, which was awarded by Out There Food and Wine as the Hottest Vineyard Restaurant. Sample hand-harvested boutique wines, and sit back and relax as you enjoy a 2-course lunch with coffee, tea, impressive views, and wine–naturally!
Roam the grounds of Yering Station, the oldest vineyard in the valley. Try some great wines including the excellent Cuvee’s. Here you can also sample some brilliant and widely acclaimed desert wines.
Finish your leisurely wining and dining day off by sniffing and slurping some of the fabulous wines at De Bortoli’s. This is a 3rd generation Italian winery, and here you can taste the very essence of the Yarra Valley in the rich flavors of the produce.
- Guided tour
- Glass of sparkling wine and nibbles at Domaine Chandon
- 2-course lunch, glass of wine and coffee at Train Trak Vineyard
- Wine tastings at Train Trak, Yering Station, and De Bortoli's
Know Before You Go
• Cancellation of this tour will not be refunded and dates can’t be swapped.
• This tour takes a maximum of 11 people, and a maximum of 7 people in 1 group can book the tour.
• Children are not allowed on this tour.
• Tours are subject to availability.
• Passengers must arrive at pick-up points 5 minutes prior to departure time.
• Chillout Travel must run on schedule and will not wait for latecomers as passengers often have flights or shows to catch in the evening. The wineries also reserve the right to refuse us if we are late, as they will need to attend to other on time bookings.
• Chillout Tours reserves the right to alter the itinerary and use other tour providers if necessary.
• Chillout Tours accepts no responsibility or liability for damage, loss, injury, delays, or other problems whatsoever resulting directly or indirectly on a Chillout Travel tour.
• Chillout Travel or the wineries will not accept intoxicated behaviour. State and Federal drinking laws apply.