Travel through the Bellarine Peninsula to discover some of the best food, wine, beer, and cider in the region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be ready and waiting 15 minutes prior to your pickup time at the bus stop outside the venue.
Select participants and date
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- National park fees are included in the price of the tour
- The tour includes a wine tasting at Scotchmans Hill, lunch at the Jack Rabbit Café, a wine or beer tasting at Queenscliff Brewhouse, and a cider tasting at the Flying Brick Cider House
- Tips are not included
- Additional snacks and drinks can be purchased
- Child fares apply to all travelers 0 - 15 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seat or child booster seat can be provided on request at least 72 hours prior to tour departure. The customer may also supply their own
- At least 2 people are required for this product to take place
- Tour stops may vary from time to time