4-Hour Melbourne St. Kilda Beach & City Bike Tour
From $84 per personBook now
- Ride along famous St Kilda Beach and through local communities into the city
- See more of Melbourne by traveling outside of the city to the starting point
- This tour showcases many of Melbourne's Central Business District highlights
- Learn from an expert local guide
After a bike fit and safe riding discussion, you will head off. You do not have to be super fit. The tour takes your pace. You will ride, stop for commentary, ride, stop again, etc.
The tour starts at the blue bikeshare station near the corner of Cavell St and The Esplanade, St Kilda. This tour includes: famous Acland Street, the St Kilda Foreshore, Luna Park, Middle Park, the Yarra River, historic Aboriginal sites of Melbourne, Flinders St Station, Federation Square, historic city arcades and laneways, The Victorian Arts Centre, the MCG (Melbourne Cricket Ground), the Shrine of Remembrance, and the floral clock.
You will love this!
- Personable expert tour guide
- A light lunch
- Transport to and from the start
The tour starts at the blue bikeshare station near the corner of Cavell St and The Esplanade, St Kilda. This is in front of the Palais Theatre and across the road from Luna Park. (Open in Google Maps)
All riders must be over 5 feet (150cms) to fit the bikes.
Product ID: 12848