2-Day Phillip Island Wildlife Escape from MelbourneProduct ID: 25671
From $145 per personBook now
- Experience the magic of Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- See wombats, koalas, kangaroos, dingoes and much more
- Relax on a beach with superb views of the Southern Ocean and do as much or as little as you want!
- Stroll along the beach prior to your early afternoon pick-up
- Explore the historic landmark of Churchill Island to see sheep shearing in action
- Visit the Koala Conservation Centre
- Get sand between your toes at Cape Woolamai surf beach
- Watch the seals of Seal Rocks from a viewing point at the Nobbies
- Marvel at the penguin parade at dusk
Day 1: (L)
On your first day you will meet some of Australia’s best known native animals at Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park. See wombats, koalas, kangaroos, dingoes, and much more. Following a drop off at your island accommodation, give yourself a real beach break and do as little, or as much, as you choose. The afternoon is yours to explore this magical island and coastline at your own pace.
Day 2: (B)
Take a stroll along the beach prior to your early afternoon pick-up. Head to Churchill Island and see sheep shearing in action. Visit the Koala Conservation Centre, and the surf beach at Cape Woolamai. Watch seals from a stunning view point at Nobbies and Seal Rocks.
Then, enjoy the nightly parade of little penguins emerging from the ocean at dusk.
Please note this tour is a combination of guided and self-guided touring allowing you the freedom to explore Phillip Island at your own leisure.
- Meals as indicated (1 breakfast and 1 lunch)
- Shared accommodation and linen
- All park entrance fees
- Toiletries and towels
Meet at 570 Flinders Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, near the corner of Flinders and Spencer Streets. Courtesy pick-up/drop-off from inner city hotels available upon request. Please contact Bunyip office 24 hours prior to departure. (Open in Google Maps)
• Accommodation is with shared bathroom facilities
• What to bring: good shoes/boots for walking; appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions; sunscreen, hat, and water bottle; bathers for swimming (time permitted)
• Tours are conducted in modern, air-conditioned mini buses (maximum of 24 passengers)
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Due to the travel involved, children under 4 years of age are not permitted on this tour
• Only small carry bags allowed – 5kg luggage limit
Product ID: 25671