Take a guided tour of the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Australia's favorite stadium, and visit the Australian Sports Museum for an immersive experience in sporting history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Inside gate 3, Melbourne Cricket GroundOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Some areas on the tour route are subject to availability and alteration
- Due to limited availability, the local partner may contact you via email to reschedule to a different starting time (on the same day) if necessary. You will be required to reply to the email to confirm with the local partner that you accept the new time.