Discover two of the most representative places of Mexico City in a single day. Begin your day in the “City of the Gods,” when the sun rises above the Teotihuacan pyramids. In the afternoon, visit the house of Frida Kahlo, the iconic Mexican artist.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Hostal AmigoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Due to the current COVID-19 situation, the Frida Kahlo Museum may be closed or implement restrictions
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Tickets to the Teotihuacan archeological zone and Frida Kahlo Museum are included in the ticket price
- Additional food and drinks will not be provided. Please bring cash for lunch