Get a complete understanding of Colombian coffee, renowned all over the world for its quality and delicious taste. Discover its history, origin, cultivation, and the beans themselves. Learn how to make and taste different kinds of coffee.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Hotels in the metropolitan area of Medellin or at Parque Poblado.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- You will walk up hills and through coffee plantations to reach the top of the farm
- It is recommended that you do not wear shorts or open-toe shoes
- Please provide full names and passport numbers at checkout