Above Medellin and nestled high on top of the Andes Mountains, are some of the tastiest places unknown to many locals and tourists. Capture the splendor of breathtaking vistas as you observe the grandeur and magnificence of Medellin from the top!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off hotels only, or apartments in the main areas of Medellin such as El Poblado or Laureles etc.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking:
- Minimum drinking age in Colombia is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Bring Colombian pesos
- A sweater or light jacket is recommended as the temperature drops 10 degrees at the top of the mountain