Visit Guatapé and discover its colorful village relocated to make way for the hydroelectric dam. Explore the impressive monolith Rock of el Peñol, take a relaxing boat ride, and enjoy a traditional Colombian lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel or Airbnb in Medellin, within the city. Please wait in the lobby of your hotel. More information about your pickup will be provided the day before the tour.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that full names and passport numbers are mandatory in order to issue travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please bring: identification document, comfortable clothes and footwear, photographic camera, battery-charged cell, and sunscreen
- If you have any medical prescriptions, do not forget your medicine
- This tour operates in all weather conditions
- Travelers must provide their identity document necessary for travel insurance otherwise, the tour operator is not responsible for eventualities.