Visit the city of Guatapé, located 1.5-hours from Medellín, and see a world of color amongst its streets adorned with tile facades. Take a relaxing boat ride and enjoy a traditional Colombian lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is included from your hotel in El Poblado area. The maximum waiting time at the hotel is 5 minutes.
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Poblado Park (Parque de El Poblado), by the door of the San José Church. Your guide will be wearing a white or green t-shirt with the logo of Viaja Medellin and the guide's name on it. The maximum waiting time in Poblado Park is 10 minutes after the designated meeting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The full names and passport numbers are mandatory for all guests in order to issue the travel insurance
- This tour operates in all weather conditions
- This is a shared tour
- The order of the itinerary can be modified, according to the criteria of the tour guide.
- At this moment the road has some intermittent closures, due to road works, which may cause some delays during the trip