Mdina it is one of Europe’s finest examples of an ancient walled city, characterized by medieval and baroque architecture. Explore this historic city with a local guide and delve into the rich past of the city as you explore its medieval streets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Mdina's Main Gate, next to the bridge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Wearing comfortable shoes is recommended
- This tour is wheelchair accessible