Visit the Mauritshuis collection, situated in the heart of The Hague in a beautiful 17th-century monument. Get an overview of the best Dutch and Flemish paintings from the Dutch Golden Age.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Dutch
- Audio guide included
- Dutch, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
MauritshuisOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Selfie sticks
- Flash photography
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- From February to April 1, 2023, the Girl with a Pearl Earring is on temporary loan
- From February to June 2023, Vermeer's Diana and Her Nymphs and View of Delft are on temporary loan
- Time slots are allocated on booking to keep track of the attraction's capacity.
- The museum is wheelchair accessible, however, the wheelchair can't be longer than 150 cm or wider than 78 cm.
- The Museum Card can be used in this museum. To see which discount cards are also applicable, please refer to the Mauritshuis website.