Mauritius: 3-Hour Zip Lines Tyroliennes Adventure
From $78 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up at your hotel is available for an additional fee. If you would like to book round-trip hotel transfers please inform the tour operator by email up to 48 hours before the scheduled departure. Payment for this service should be made to the driver on the day of your tour.
- Experience an exhilarating zip lines excursion in the south of Mauritius
- Marvel at the beautiful scenery of the Rivière des Galets
- Fly on as many as 6 zip lines over a distance of around 1.5 kilometers
- Discover numerous waterfalls hidden in the rainforest
Connected to zip lines you’ll sail over the river, above the trees and rocks, and experience the beautiful landscapes of the south of Mauritius in a unique and exciting way.
Fly along 6 zip lines that stretch for a total of 1.5 kilometers. The lines range in length from 60 to 250 meters, and are situated 20 to 40 meters above the ground.
This easy activity is recommended for anyone from the age of 4. It’s an ideal day out for families, providing great fun for all. No previous zip lines experience is required.
Take a break by the river, where you can freshen up in the natural clear water pool, enjoy a swim in the river or under the waterfall, or dive from the rocks into the natural pool.
At the end of the excursion you can enjoy a delicious traditional Mauritian lunch at a magical location by the river. Curried chicken, beans, vegetables, white rice, farattas, chutneys, and desserts are on the menu (not included in the tour price).
- Safety equipment
- Traditional Mauritian lunch
Meet at the restaurant of the Chazal Nature Reserve. The reserve is located in the south of Mauritius, accessible from the road running between Chamouny village and Chemin Grenier village.
• Level of difficulty – easy
• Duration – half-day (3-4 hours)
• Departures – twice daily at 9:00 and 13:00
• Wear comfortable clothing and shoes and bring a cap and swimwear
• Don’t forget sunscreen and mosquito repellent cream
Cancellation for whatever reason will result in the following charges:
30 days before the date of the activity 5%
15-30 days - 20%
7-14 days - 35%
3-6 days - 50%
Less than 2 days - 100%
Product ID: 35559