Enjoy a 3-hour hiking trip to Tamarind Falls along the Rivière Tamarin. See the most impressive waterfalls on the island and swim in natural pools, as you learn about the local flora and fauna from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Henrietta Bus Station, Henrietta Branch Road, Vacoas-Phoenix, Mauritius.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Cancellation may occur due to bad weather conditions, in this case you will be offered the opportunity to reschedule to another date or receive a full refund
- A minimum of two participants is required to run this tour, if the minimum number is not reached, the local partner may need to reschedule or cancel