Enjoy a thrilling adventure hike as you scramble and climb your way to the summit of the V at 465 meters. Marvel at the breathtaking lagoon views that extend before you. Encounter animal and plant species and discover incredible island history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Collection is only available in the Le Morne Peninsula - you need to contact the local partner to arrange collection. If you are not collected, please meet at Explorers Mauritius, Route Cotiere, Le Morne Brabant 91202, Mauritius.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- You must bring you bronchial inhaler if you are susceptible to asthma
- You must monitor your sugar levels and carry your necessary medication if you have diabetes
- Please advise the local partner if you are in the early stages of pregnancy or have undergone corrective surgery to your knees or spine
- The local partner may postpone the hike due to bad weather at no additional cost