Descend into with a knowledgeable guide into a hidden valley and take in the unique sights and sounds of the river. Weave your way to the base of the magnificent Chamarel Falls for a refreshing swim.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the entrance parking area of the Seven Colored Earth Park and get your entrance tickets. Guests in their own hire vehicles can follow the guides vehicle and benefit from secure parking. Guests who have made use of a taxi will be provided transportation in the guides vehicle to starting point location for the waterfall hike.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Waterproof camera
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Please be prepared to get your shoes wet
- All guests that participate in this activity must be able to swim proficiently and be comfortable with flowing water and currents, rock scrambling, and basic climbing over potentially slippery surfaces
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity begins