Explore the most pristine areas of Mauritius with this spectacular electric bike tour! Travel far from the crowds and tourists, enjoy magnificent scenery, get closer to the local population and share one of the most authentic island experiences.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Discover a different side to Mauritius by electric bike
- Visit one of the island's most beautiful distilleries and sample rum
- See tortoises at the Seven Colored Earths
- Savor a delicious lunch in a typical restaurant
- Entrance to the Seven Colored Earths
- Entrance to the rum distillery
- Rum and pineapple tasting
- Lunch in a restaurant (including lunch, dessert and coffee)
- Entrance to the shell museum
- Mauritian coffee tasting
- water, fruit, and juice
- Safety support vehicle
- People under 4 ft 8 in (145 cm)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The meeting point is at Le Chamarel restaurant, located at La Crête, Main Road, Chamarel, Mauritius. Please make your own way to the meeting point. As the excursion starts in Chamarel and finishes in Bel Ombre, it is advisable to arrange a taxi. If you require assistance, you can contact the local tour operator, you can help you arrange a taxi for an additional cost of Rs 750.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The minimum height requirement for this tour is 1.47m (4'8).
- The route can be slightly modified depending on the speed of the group.
- There will be opportunities to buy local souvenirs.
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel the tour in the event of torrential rainfall.