Big Island: Kilauea Volcano Private Tour
- Experience the worlds most active volcano
- Benefit from the experience of a certified expert geologist guide
- Get off the beaten track and visit remote areas of the National Park
Learn more about topics such as geology, native flora and fauna, and the amazing Hawaiian culture that still thrives on the volcano today. Avoid wasting time at gift shops and restaurants or driving around the island in a tour van and spend your entire time exploring the amazing active volcanoes of the island.
Enjoy a family-friendly walking tour that is customized to your preferences and abilities and come away with a deepened understanding of the science and the culture of Kīlauea. See the best of the volcano with several moderate walks throughout the day.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park entrance fee
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in front of the Volcano House hotel, located within the National Park. The physical address is 1 Crater Rim Drive, Volcano, HI 96718 for GPS purposes. After you check-in at the front gate this will be the first building on your left after you enter the park, just look for the signs. You can park your vehicle anywhere in the Volcano House parking lot, or across the street at the Visitors Center. If you have any problems finding the meeting location please call (808) 640-5995.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You will be required to pay a National Park entrance fee of USD $25 per vehicle