West Maui Half-Day Snorkel CruiseProduct ID: 22617
From US$115.38 per personBook now
- Discover the best snorkel spots of west Maui
- Cruise the Pacific Ocean in a luxury catamaran
- Look out for dolphins and sea turtle
- Feel the sun on your face as you cruise to Ka’anapali
- Feast on a build-your-own deli lunch
Once you have dropped anchor, dive in to the beautiful waters and discover the extraordinary marine life. Look out for dolphins and turtles in the crystal clear waters as you swim around schools of tropical fish.
After your snorkeling adventure, climb back on board and feast on a build-your-own-style deli lunch. Dig in to Maui potato chips and cold meats, pasta salads, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! Grab a beer, cocktail, or soft drink from the open bar, while talking over your experience with new friends.
After lunch, sit back, with a smile on your face and the sun on your arms, and relax as you sail back to the harbor at Ka’anapali.
- Buffet style menu
- Open bar
- Snorkel equipment
- Flotation devices
Tours depart from the beach in front of Leilani’s Restaurant at Whalers Village in Kaanapali. 2435 Kaanapali Parkway Building J, Kaanapali Maui, HI (Open in Google Maps)
• The open bar menu includes: Wine and 2 ice cold beers on tap, Mai Tais, vodka, gin, rum and mixers, sodas, tropical juices, lemonade and water. To use the bar, guests must be 21 and over bring a valid picture ID
• Bring a towel and sunscreen.
• Due to traffic and parking restrictions please allow enough driving time. From the south allow a minimum 1 hour; from the north allow a minimum of 30 minutes.
• Infants 2 and under travel free but names must be provided to manifest head count
Product ID: 22617