Cruise to Lahaina Turtle Town and spot Hawaiian green sea turtles and brightly colored tropical fish on this snorkel cruise. During whale season view humpback whales in their natural habitat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Main Loading Dock at Lahaina Harbor to fill out a safety waiver and check in. Please give yourself extra time to find parking. Mandatory check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- For beginners, there is an onboard snorkel demonstration before you set out.
- The whale-watching season runs from December to April
- Dietary restrictions must be noted at booking to reserve meals (Vegetarian, Kosher, etc.)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- Snorkel spots are determined daily by the captain based on weather, swell, and snorkel conditions